Several facts for dogs you may not know:
1) It it a mith that dogs see in white and black only. They can see all colors, but not as clearly as people.
2) A couple of dogs and their puppies can have a generation of 66 000 dogs in 6 years.
3) The only place where dogs sweat is between the paws.
4) A one year old dog is physically as developed as a 15-year old kid.
5) Dogs raised in the city live averagely 3 years more than dogs raised in the country.
6) Three dogs are survivors after the Titanik sinking – а Newfoundland, a German Spitz and a Pekingese
7) Overweight is the biggest health problem among dogs.
8 ) The noses of dogs are unique as are human’s fingers.
9) Dogs do not have sence of time.
10) Rin Tin Tin is the first dog – Hollywood star. He signed 23 film contracts with it’s paw.
Part 2 coming soon…