Several facts for dogs you may not know
1. It is a myth that dogs see in white and black only. They can see all colors but not as clearly as people.
2. A couple of dogs and their puppies can have a generation of 66 000 dogs in 6 years.
3. The only place where dogs sweat is between the paws.
4. A one year old dog is physically as developed as a 15-year old kid.
5. Dogs raised in the city live averagely 3 years more than dogs raised in the country.
6. Three dogs are survivors after the Titanic sinking – а Newfoundland, a German Spitz and a Pekingese
7. Overweight is the biggest health problem among dogs.
8. The noses of dogs are unique as are human’s fingers.
9. Dogs do not have sense of time.
10. Rin Tin Tin is the first dog – Hollywood star. He signed 23 film contracts with it’s paw.
Part 2 coming soon…