… continued from Facts for Cats – Part 1
11. Cats sleep 16-18 hours a day. When not sleeping they are just lounging half of the time.
12. The oldest cat in the world had lived 34 years.
13. Among all mammals cats have the biggest eyes, compared to the rest of the body.
14. While sleeping the brain of the cats is just as active as while they are awake.
15. Even when sleeping cat can feel dangers.
16. Well fed cats are more successful in chasing mice because they are more patient.
17. Cats can see in the dark but can not recognize different colors.
18. Cats can run with speed 48 km/h.
19. Cats prefer living in homes with open doors.
20. The color of the dark spots of Siamese cat depends on the environment temperature. The spots are darker if they live in colder areas.
Part 3 coming soon.